Monday, February 9, 2009

Owen channels ABBA


The other day I was busy doing something when I heard a familiar tune coming from the kids' room....they were singing ABBA's "Super Trouper" but these were their lyrics:
Supla-Fa, Supla-Fa
Likesy, pon-nee miney
Miney like the snow.
Hmmm mmmm, hmmmmm mmmmmm
Feeling like the 'nother one
but I just
Supla-Fa, Supla-fa
Likesy, pon-nee miney...
Here are the lyrics from ABBA -- I think I prefer owen's version, though not after he's repeated it a thousand times.
Tonight the 
super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
(sup-p-per troup-p-per)
Smiling having fun
(sup-p-per troup-p-per)
Feeling like a number one.
tonight the
super trouper lights are gonna find me....

2 comments:

Kathi of Clan Church said...

This is highly concerning. Owen channeling ABBA? Days after the world discovers that Vladimir Putin is a closet ABBA fan?

Hmmm, give me a few hours and I'll come up with some sort of conspiracy theory here.

Teresa said...

Mama Mia is not a G movie but maybe Owen would like the soundtrack. I know my second grade nephew rocks out to it!