Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guest Blogger


I am Finny Peter Finch Jennings.  I am writing a story today.  First I want to tell that we had crepes today even we have had a picnic outside one day.  In this picture I am painting a buffalo on the wall in the garage.  It's called a carport.  In the carport we have bikes, daddy's bike, owen's bikes, mommy's bikes, a trailer from daddy's bike and some cars!  I get to ride in the trailer - people say hi when they see me in the trailer and they laugh and laugh and laugh.

I am painting a buffalo and I painted a warthog.  These are my favorite animals.  Owen is painting a cheetah chasing an impala. Owen's favorite animal is a cheetah.  My other favorite animal is a teeth dolphin.  The End.




2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool impala, Owen. I hope you are feeling better.
Mrs. Goethe

Kathi of Clan Church said...

Nice painting work, you guys.

When you come home, can you paint something like this on our neighbor's garage?