Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meow Cats

One day I started looking at books about cats (besides cheetahs!) and then I started to be more interested in cats than I was. There are so many different kinds -- some main breeds and breed groups. For example in the Asian Breed are Tabbies and Asian Smokes and a Red. My favorites of all of the cats are the Chestnut Classic Tabby and the Lavender Classic Tabby and the Chestnut Silver Classic Tabby. These are all part of the Oriental Short-Hair breed.

They are my favorite because they look beautiful, they look like they are good hunters, and I looked up on the internet and they say the tabbies are the best cats to have for pet.

I can't have a cat because our dog chases them away and also because mommy's allergic to them.

We did have cats. They were the Bombay breed (or something that looked like Bombay!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Owen have your mom look up the series of the Warriors, Its about cats Kyla has been reading and is on the 3rd part of the series Power of Three the author is Erin Hunter If she cant find them we could send the first couple with alan or you can wait untill you come in June?