Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too much Muppets? Too many Muppets?


My pool was so green, when Kermit jumped in I couldn't even see him!

My dog is so thin that yesterday his skin split in half!

My tent is so small that a mouse can't even fit in it!

I once saw a book that I could not even read - the font was size one!

My rubber is so useless that it can't rub any kind of car!

My friend is so fat that he EXPLODED today!

One day I went to school and saw a sign that said: Please go pee-pee on your socks for warmth!

My house door is so small that an ant can't fit through it!

Explainer:
I wrote these funny jokes because we watched the Muppets almost every night last week and I like Fozzy Bear! He tells very funny jokes. One day me and Finny thought we could make our own Muppet Show. Finny was Kermit and I was Fozzy Bear. We both thought that the guest could be a little bird on a stick. It didn't have a name - we named it Miss Bird. Miss Bird had a very short act. I was next and I told the jokes I wrote up above.


No comments: