Thursday, April 17, 2008

All about Fairies!

I learned about fairies! My fairy is named Munto. He is two years old. Fairies live forever. I don't know when they have their birthdays. Maybe the fairy's birthday is when your birthday is.

Sadie was the one that taught all about fairies. Sadie is a 3 primary student. She comes to my class in the morning. She gave us bags with our fairy colors and how old it is and what is it's name and LOTS of fairy dust! Fairy dust kind of makes you more powerful or makes you jump farther - you can put some on yourself! Fairy wings can be rainbow colors. You can't SEE your fairy, no one can. Nobody knows if they are invisible or if they just come at night. They might show you their whole body except their face. Every birthday their wings change colors - but if they are rainbow, they stay rainbow! Maybe! They are maybe as tiny as air because I have never seen fairies. Sophie has seen just fairy dust dropping. I have never seen that.

Everyone has their own fairy or maybe there is one fairy for each family. They fly everywhere you go.

Fairies make things. They make Fairy Furniture out of peanuts and nuts. And for a couch you need two nuts and a stick across.

You can make a pile of flowers or leaves outside and your fairy will DEFINITELY start to live there! They can live in little houses or in a tree.

How to write to your fairy: 1) write something on a piece of paper if you want something like fairy dust, and 2) put it under your pillow. 3) Look under your pillow in the morning, 4) see if your fairy wrote you a note. 4) Maybe, maybe not! 5) Instead of a note they might just give you a heart with fairy dust inside. You can put some of it on you or on somebody else!

I drew a picture. I just thought and thought and thought until I just drew a face and then drew a little rectangle that was connected to the head and a little circle and a line and a bump bump bump bump...and an arm and a wing and....I just made it up! The triangles in the trees are houses for fairies and I also drew a pile of leaves. They might live in a bush. I don't know how they make a house - maybe fairies know more than us.




4 comments:

TimeWellSaved said...

Hi Owen, I have a fairy. He is little and green and he lives behind me so every time I try to turn around and see him I can't because he is behind me! My fairies name is The Little Green Man and he is really nice. I am going to put a note under my pillow tonight and see if he leaves me any fairy dust. That would be really neat.

Kathi of Clan Church said...

Owen, I asked my mom if I could leave a note for my fairy tonight. I will let you know what happens.

I love you Owen.

Hank

Teresa said...

Owen, I used to imagine and pretend all sorts of things about woodland fairies when I was little. I will tell the Sanislo Kindergarteners about this! Did I tell you? They were VERY impressed by the crocodile farm pictures.

jeanvye said...

I love fairies too. You couldn't see them when I was little either. Sometimes I pretended I was a cleaner fairy and I'd go around and clean up things in the house and tell my mom it was the 'cleaning fairy' that did it. I think its supposed to be the other way around and I'm waiting for the fairy to come to our house soon.