Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello to Sanislo


It's a lot of fun. You should come here! Take a trip! It's really sunny but sometimes it's really rainy. Today it's Easter! The Easter Bunny didn't hide any eggs but it did hide golf balls!
We're staying at a house with Viv and not the same house. And Viv is three and she's turning 4 in September. She has lived in Zambia for 2 years. Before that she lived in Geneva, Switzerland. We have a house but we're not staying at it yet. It is not on a bumpy road - I can ride my bike there!
I am going to go to a new school - my teacher's name is Mrs. Jeffery and it's not the beginning of the schoolyear but it 's the beginning of fall here.

I miss you very much.

4 comments:

Hank said...

Owen, Hank says: The pictures of the animals are really cool. How did the lions not roar? How close did you get to the python? I hope you had a happy Easter! I love you Owen and am glad you had a safe trip.

Teresa said...

Standing up and NO seat belts!! You be careful, buddy! It all sounds so very exciting. Like Hank said, the animal pictures are really cool. But my favorite picture is of the waving grass and blue sky dotted with clouds. That is pretty picture.
Does Viv share the trampoline with you? She certainly has a colorful mask.
Mrs. Goethe

Scott said...

Owen, I'm loving this blog. My favorite part is that the Easter Bunny hid golf balls! The Easter Bunny must like to golf in Africa. I wish I was there with you to see that elephant, I've never seen one that close before. Rachael and I miss you and talk about you all the time.

Scott

TimeWellSaved said...

I am glad to hear that you have a house and will be moving in soon. Guess what! It's snowing in Seattle Owen.